Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bridal Portraits by Izehi



So a few weeks ago, a friend of mine asked if I would get into my wedding dress and pose for some bridal shots. I thought it would be fun to see if i still fit into the dress, and i did. Well, here are the results of her work. She was incredibly professional, innovative, and enthusiastic. We had a great time. I hope you enjoy. Let me know if you would like her contact information.

It was really windy...





This is a sculpture outside the Modern.

The end...

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Bre,
You are so beautiful!!

Pamela said...

Bre you are so beautiful!

Pamela said...

Bre, you are so beautiful!

Luu said...

oh... Bre I want to cry because of how beautiful you are! i love you! and i miss you! Zee - wow!!! you go girl!

Pamela said...

Gee...you are so beautiful.

auDi tHis woRld said...

Look at you! You are stunningly beautiful!! :-) Bet Caleb was loving seeing his bride in her wedding dress again!