So as many of you know, we are looking for a house. I underestimated the highs and lows of house hunting. Luckily, we haven't had too many lows. Needless to say, God is good and He has blessed us with a wonderful opportunity. We are currently under contract for a house!! It is a 4/2/2 in south Arlington (on the north east side of Kelly Elliot and Sublitt). It is located in great school districts and on a cul de sac. I am pretty excited about it. I have included some initial pictures, sorry if they are blurry/dark, better than nothing. Oh yeah, I also forgot to take a picture of the front of the house, that will come later.
Master bedroom
Here is the entry way. The right room is the formal dining room. We are hoping to take out the right wall so you can see the formal dining room from the living room.
Another picture of the living room... That is a wood burning fireplace. And yes, i cant wait to get rid of the paneling :).
This is from the breakfast area looking into the formal dining and at the front door.
And thats the tour. I cant wait to post the after pictures...

1 comment:
yea! so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment