Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Its been too long...

I have been too busy over the last six months to post anything on this blog. Since my last post, we have moved into our new house (which needs a ton of work), I have switched jobs (from UTA to TCU), and we went on a family vacation with the Beacham family. Over the past two weeks, I have heard requests for an update and so here it is.

Since you heard from me last, we have done multiple renovations on the house. Remember the before pictures? Here are some of the Master bathroom to refresh your memory.




And, to prove we haven't been lazy over the last 6 months, here are some after shots of our master bathroom.

Here is a list of all we did in our master bath:

Striped the walls/scraped the popcorn ceiling
Texture walls/texture ceiling
Paint walls and ceiling
Removed linoleum and carpet flooring
Installed slate tile
Painted baseboards
Installed quarter-round trim
Refinished tub
Tiled shower
Raised the shower head
Replaced all the shower fixtures
Replaced pipe beneath the tub
Replaced the toilet (3 times)
Installed new mirror
Replaced light fixture
Installed shelf
Installed towel racks
Put in new granite counter tops
Stained existing cabinets
Replaced hardware on cabinets
Installed a new sink
Painted existing doors
Did I miss anything?

Sorry no before shots of the shower and tub, but just imagine one of those plastic shells lining the walls. All of this done with the help of priceless family and friends. More pictures to come.




No comments: