Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Anniversary

Since our Anniversary was coming up, i thought i would make a photo album of our first years together. I dont want to forget all that we have worked through, learned, and laughed about.

Click here to view this photo book larger



So here it is, the Shutterfly album I made of Caleb and I over our first years... From dating up until this last Thanksgiving. It was fun to remember all the great times we have had :). I am tempted to quote the Brad Paisley song " I thought I loved you then". It has been a whirlwind, but I love him more and more each day. I am so blessed to have him as my husband. I am not prefect, and he isn't either; but we are perfect together. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Luu said...

I LOVE YOUR SHUTERFLY BOOK~!