So, it might seem like all we have done these past week is watch the Rangers, but we have done more than that! I finally have my kitchen completed!!!! It has been a long, and grulling process, but i am so thrilled with how it has turned out. And I cant belive how I have missed cooking! It has been so refreshing to make a meal for Caleb and I. And for once, after 7 months of eating out, I feel refreshed after eating dinner. If you are excited for me, post a new recipe that I need to try :). YAY for my kitchen!!!
As I did with my bathroom, here is a list of everything we did in the kitchen:
Removed linoleum flooring
Removed popcorn ceiling
Removed paneling
Removed Cabinets
Re-textured walls
Painted walls
Stained all cabinets
Put in a new vent hood
New appliances
Installed new tile flooring
New windows
New baseboards, and crown molding (pending)
New hardware
New sink
New Counter top (Granite :))
New backsplash (Glass/stone tile :))
And here are the after pics:





2 comments:
SO EXCITED you have finished the kitchen!!! YAY!!!!
Here is a recipe that Lindsey gave me :) IT is SO good!!!
Marinate boneless skinless chicken thighs (or breasts) in KC Masterpiece Caribbean Jerk marinade for about 20-30 minutes. Discard excess marinade, bake chicken thighs at 400 degrees (or 425 for bbq "effect") for about 30 minutes. (A bit longer if you prefer crispy grilled-like taste.) (Or you could just use the grill instead of baking.)
While chicken is baking, prepare peaches. Drain juices from jarred peaches. Combine peaches...(I like Dole in the plastic clear container) with juice of a lime and a handful of chopped cilantro.
Serve grilled chicken thighs over brown rice with peach salsa over the top. EXCELLENT!! and EASY!!
The kitchen looks amazing!
Post a Comment