Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some Updates :)

So, we have had some fun things happen and I have tried to be better about carrying my camera around to take photos. First, Britt has started dating a boy named Mike. I have had the privilege of getting to know him a little bit. I can vouch, he is a nice guy. Here is a picture of them at the Ranger game awhile ago. Caleb and I got to take them after the Texas/OU Red River Rivalry game. Did I mention, Mike goes to OU? He also plays the drums in their band and is really tall.



As you know, last weekend was Halloween. On that night, our church held its annual Glow in the Dark festival. Caleb had to work and I ran the face painting booth. Caleb said it wouldn't be fun unless we dressed up so here is a pic of our costumes. Caleb was an outlaw, I was the Sheriff :).




My job at TCU is going well. We are in the first few days of advising season (busy season). I still enjoy it a lot and cant believe how blessed i am to have a job I enjoy (Ecclesiastes 3). Well, my boss, Deidra, had a beautiful baby girl a while ago, before we were able to throw her a shower, so we decided to throw her a baby shower once the baby could come. This was great because I got my hands on a picture of Ketty (the baby) and painted it for her. It was awesome because it made her cry :). Here are some pics.



Also, the siblings and I have had a great time doing dinners every-now-and-then. I LOVE US BEING SO CLOSE!! Cant wait till the next one. Here is a pic from then. (thanks bro for the reminder :)).


Well that's life for now :) and lovin it.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Audi said...

I love this post! Thanks for the snapshot of what's going on with you.
That painting of the baby turned out GREAT! (remember the last time I saw it, it was just a floating face :))
And I just realized, did you paint Caleb's "wanted" poster for his costume?!?!? I totally didn't even consider that when I saw it at Glow-in-the-Dark but I just saw that it's personalized!!! So fun!
Can't wait to see you Wednesday. I will be bringing you a great book to read. :)