The plan for the shower was to serve coffee and dessert. We thought we would approach a bistro theme. Here is a picture of the invitations I designed after an invitation Charity had found and liked. Its suppose to look like a menu.
The back of the invitation had the hostess information
The address labels were printed with this border:
We had a table full of desserts (Chocolate surprise cupcakes filled with cream cheese filling, Pretzel Turtle candies, Peanut Butter Fudge, Chocolate covered strawberries, Chocolate Chip cookies, and assorted fruit)
Each had a little label held up by a clothes pin:
I made the picture collage behind the table out of an old frame. I draped chain behind the frame, screwed it in, and attached pictures with clothes pin. The bride liked it so much, it will be included in the wedding decor :)
In the dinette area we had a table with a ton of drink options around. The options included: Iced Decaf coffee, Iced Kahlua Vanilla Coffee, Snickernut Decaf coffee (hot), and Taste of Austin Coffee (hot), and ice water of course :). That table looked great too, but i didnt get a picture of it :(. Charity made a coffee filter tree to go in the middle. I am sorry i didnt get a picture of it!
Charity had a great idea to have a chalk board with a menu on it. So I made a chalk board and Britt wrote our Drink Menu on it.
The other coffee filter decorations included a hanging coffee garland:
Coffee filter place matts (can also be seen covering the dessert table):
A coffee filter wreath:
And coffee filter pompoms on the mailbox. I didnt get a picture of those though :(. Here are some more pictures of the party in action. Hope you enjoy, we had a great time!!
After cleaning up, and showing people out (not really, but no one wanted to leave we had so much fun!), I went to see my prince and princesses!!!
And to continue the wedding festivities, Honey (Caleb's Mom), took us girls to get our nails done last night, then dinner! Heres some pictures from then:

No comments:
Post a Comment