
Yesterday, Britt and Mike sat for their first sessions of engagement photos. Britt had asked me a while ago if I would take them for her. I must admit, I was nervous at first. I wanted them to be the best pictures ever. And of course I considered this a competition against the other photographers that will be shooting pictures of them :). So I did my research, time, and editing and these are the first round of results. I am still playing with some of the edits. I edited some of them to dark so I will be adjusting and re-posting. I have about 40 I thought were post worthy so maybe one day I will get around to editing them and posting them again. Anyways, hope you enjoy! Isn't Brittany so beautiful?!?! Love you Sis!!!
This one (above) is my favorite!









This one (above) is my favorite also!!








No comments:
Post a Comment