Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby B #1

It is time to post something we have been wanting to share on here for a while. While celebrating Mothers Day with Mom, we told the family that we were expecting a baby in January. Everyone was ecstatic. we then made plans to tell the rest of the family. The next weekend we went through the worst time in my life... the miscarriage of our first baby. Part of me feels like this happened a year ago, while another part feels like it was just yesterday. The only thing I remember as constant in my life during this time was knowing that God was still good, and that Caleb could not have been a better support to our family than he was. He prayed with me, cried with me, and stayed strong for me. He took care of me, like he always does, but I can't describe how much love he showed to me in those days, the worst days for our family. I wish I would have wrote this post closer to when we lost the baby so the emotions would have been fresher for me to convey.

All I know is that I don't want to forget my first baby. We were only together about 6 weeks, but they were some of the best 6 weeks of my life. To testify and remember our first baby, Caleb and I made a video. Here it is:



May God receive the glory for our lives.

No comments: